This 8.9-acre park includes a playground, a softball field, a multi-use field, a picnic area, accessible basketball courts, and accessible tennis courts.
The tennis courts and basketball courts are available on a first-come-first-served basis, or you may reserve by the hour by purchasing a permit through the Park Permit Office (301) 495-2525.
For an indoor event, you can rent and reserve the Argyle Local Park Activity Building, which features air-conditioned facilities and a kitchen, by purchasing a permit through the Park Permit Office (301) 495-2525.
All Permit Holders must follow M-NCPPC rules and regulations as well as the specific Guidelines and Conditions of Use as stated on the facility permit. Also, visit with our knowledgeable Permits staff on how to best accommodate and plan your event.
The softball field and multi-use field may be reserved by contacting the Community Use of Public Facilities Office (CUPF)
Or visit ActiveMontgomery.org and Request a Reservation for an athletic field.
Looking for a unique building to hold a meeting, community gathering, birthday party, bridal shower, graduation party, or social event in Silver Spring, Maryland? Check out the Argyle Local Park Activity Building. The air-conditioned building features a kitchen and is located near a playground, tennis courts, a basketball court, and permitted ballfields. In addition, it’s easily accessible from I-495 and other major roads.
Park Activity Buildings are available year-round on weekdays and weekends. Due to COVID-19, Montgomery Parks is allowing one reservation per day for a minimum of four hours between 12 – 11 p.m. Please note: Setup and cleanup must occur within the 4-hour rental (extra time is not provided).
Reservations for rental may only be made over the phone by calling the Permit Office at (301) 495-2525 during business hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. Reservations are first-come, first-served basis and can be made six months in advance.
Permit Fee information is posted on the side of this page.
• Buildings are rented in 4-hour minimum time-blocks
• Setup and clean up must be performed in the 4-hour allowance
• Tables and chairs are included in the rental fee
• The picnic area near the activity building is reserved for your party when you permit a building
• Renter is responsible for setting up and cleaning areas and the kitchen if used.
• PLEASE NOTE: Park amenities are available at this location. Please be aware that some amenities are fee-based and some are available on a first-come, first-served basis. In the case of permitted amenities customers with the appropriate permit have priority.
Contact the Park Permits Office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to acquire your access and alarm codes to the building.
120 Max (Standing room only)