UPDATE (February 12, 10 am): Due to weather concerns, Montgomery Parks has made the decision to cancel the Sweetheart Stroll out of concern for all participants. We apologize for the inconvenience but hope you join us for a future run/walk. We wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day!
Looking for a heart-healthy and fun activity for Valentine’s Day?
Sign up for the Sweetheart Stroll at Martin Luther King Jr. Recreational Park on February 14th.
Starting at 2:00pm, guests can walk or run along the 0.8-mile HeartSmart Trail. Be entertained and enchanted by multiple photo stations, string lights, and LOVE-ly decorations along the trail. Watch for heartwarming messages along the path and a sparkling butterfly garden!
Registration is required. Available time slots are listed below. Make sure all members of your group are registered!
- Face coverings are required for the entirety of the event.
- All park rules and regulations are in place, including those regarding physical distancing and face coverings.
- Please be aware of any physical distancing barriers that are set-up at the check-in area. These are for the safety of all guests and staff at the event.
- All children under the age of 15 must be in sight of, or accompanied by, their parent/guardian at all times. Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to register by themselves.
- Only 25 guests are permitted to register for each time slot. Make sure everyone in your group is registered with you.
- This event will be held rain or shine.
- Leashed dogs are welcome on the paths per park rules.
- 2:00-2:10 pm
- 2:20-2:30 pm
- 2:40-2:50 pm
- 3:00-3:10 pm
- 3:40-3:30 pm
- 4:00-4:10 pm
- 4:20-4:30 pm
- 4:40-4:50 pm