Create artwork or words of inspiration to share with the community!
Simply upload your original artwork, poetry or prose and we will post in our gallery for all to enjoy.
· Artwork, poetry, or prose must be your original creation.
· Artwork should be appropriate for all audiences.
· Submissions may be in any language.
· While artist retains copyright of image, submission of artist’s original work (photography, drawing, painting, poetry) gives Montgomery Parks the right to use image in print and electronic publishing (social media and website) during this campaign, “Hope in Art.”
· Art will be published on Montgomery Parks website, social media channels, and on signage on selected trails anonymously, with no identification of artists’/authors’ name
· You may upload a PDF, PNG, or JPG file no larger than 5mb. Please include your name in file title. Example: Jane-Doe_HopeArt.jpg.
· Submissions that contain foul language or inappropriate images will be discarded.
· Montgomery Parks retains the right to reject any submission.
. . . . . .