Celebrate Halloween in a new way in our beautiful parks and trails! Join us for the first Haunted Hustle Fun Run/Walk on Halloween morning (10/31). Register with your family or friends and wear your Halloween costume for the race! Look closely, and you might spot some spooky decorations along the trail! Register for a specific start time and arrive at any time during your interval. You choose your start time and whether to record your race time. Time slots are limited to help keep physical distance along the looped trail. Check-in will take place in the parking lot near Black Hill Boats building and restroom facilities.
Costumes are WELCOME and ENCOURAGED!
Registration is required, and guests must register for a specific starting time slot. The time slots available are:
- 8-8:20 a.m.
- 8:50-9:10 a.m.
- 9:40-10:00 a.m.
- 10:30-10:50 a.m.
- 11:20-11:40 a.m.
You may show up and begin the course anytime within your 20-minute time slot. Start times are staggered to allow for physical distancing and to avoid overcrowding on the route, so please only arrive during your start time window. Register Now!
- Include contact information for all members of your party. You may register for multiple tickets.
- The course for this trail is comprised of both the Black Hill Trail and the Hamilton Trail, and the course is a combination of both paved and natural surface trails. Please plan accordingly. The route will be marked.
- The course is roughly 2.70 miles.
- Registration is required in advance of the race.
- Participants will sign up for a start- window to allow for physical distancing.
- You may record your time on your own device. Parks will not provide any equipment for timing purposes.
- Follow all mile markers and signs on the trail marking the official route.
- If you choose to record your score, please report it at the check-In desk along with your name.
- Face coverings are required for the entirety of the event.
- All park rules and regulations are in place for this event.
- All ages are welcome!